Forward Fourteen

Thursday, January 2, 2014

 photo fireworks_zpsd9db0ceb.gif  photo IMG_1443copy_zps45de0eae.jpg
Fireworks @ Coogee Beach / Instax of Nic & I and my scribbly New Year resolutions 

Happy Belated New Year! It's still in the early stages, so 2014 hasn't quite sunken in yet. I spent NYE watching the fireworks at the beach and then exhausted every sparkler and party popper at a midnight party alongside my great group of friends. I'm feeling very lucky and fortunate for everything in my life at the moment - and am holding on to that feeling as much as possible!

Above are my (sort-of) resolutions/guidelines for the new year. 2013 was a lot of growing up for me personally, and now that I've sort of found my feet - the only way is up, right?! I kept it simple with one word summaries, but had to add a few scribbles in it of course. I'm curious to hear everyones resolutions. What are/were yours?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I really appreciate your comments X

 

© daze + amuse All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk Powered by Blogger